Wednesday 29 October 2014

Deal of the Day - 3 Bed, Mid Terrace, Donnington, Telford, Good Return on Investment!

This week I have taken 6-7 phone calls from tenants wanting 3 bed properties in the Donnington area! So when I seen this property come available I thought I should share it with you landlords out there...

Donnington rents well dues to its proximity to Telford Town Centre, Newport, the Donnington British Army Ordnance Depot and close links to the M54

This property has been let before at around £580 pcm so if purchased at the asking price of £87k (on with Julia Weston) there will be gross yield of around 8%

For further information on any investment ideas in the Telford area please give a call 01952 306 444 or drop me a line at martin@letwithsignature.co.uk

Take a further look at goo.gl/UAZTds



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment