Friday 9 January 2015

Friday's Deal of the Day - 3 bed terraced, Deercote, Hollinswood, Telford - An area always in demand

 
Happy new Year everyone, I hope 2015 is a prosperous year for you all...
 
Now I've managed (and have properties of my own) in Hollinswood, and there's always demand from tenants. Hollinswoood is one of the residential areas closet to Telford Town Centre and the new Southwater development.
 
On with Barbers for £105k, I believe £595.00 pcm should be achievable and if purchased at the asking price should give a gross return of just under 7%. I view Hollinswood as solid long term investment area where good rents and capital growth will be achieved.
 
As always, if you would like any advice or my opinion on the Telford property market please feel free to call or email on 01952 306 444 or martin@letwithsignature.co.uk 
 


 
 
See more at  goo.gl/PybJaa

No comments:

Post a Comment