Wednesday 21 October 2015

Deal of the Day - 3 bed Semi-Detached, Sixth Avenue, Ketley Bank, Telford - £575 pcm and a Good Supply of Tenants!

Good morning readers...
 
When I seen this property come up for rent I was very excited. With my landlords hat the one thing I always look out for is the supply of good tenants in an area. Having let many houses around this area I know that there is good supply of quality tenants as Ketley Bank is located close to Telford Town Centre and Stafford Park where many of Telford's major employers are based.
 
The property has downstairs toilet and parking which tenants are keen to see in a property -see more at goo.gl/N6rXEG
 
Looking at the data, the property was last sold in 2007 for £94,500, and viewing the pictures there looks like some light refurbishment but nothing too major, so I think its probably not too far off the mark, but cash buyers may have a little more leverage.
 
 
A rental value £575.00 per month should be achievable, so if the property was bought at the asking price the gross yield would be 7.2%
 
As always please give me a call on 01952 306 444 or email at martin@letwithsignature.co.uk I you would any support regarding investing in Telford and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment