Friday 2 October 2015

Fridays Deal of the Day - 3 Bed Terrace, Newfield Drive, Trench, Telford - Good Location, Return & Tenant Pool


Good Morning Landlords, when I seen this property come on to the market I thought I would share my experiences with you regarding the last house I had previously let in this street. My records show that we had 8 viewing in two days and 3 good offers - it rented at £625.00 pcm

Conveniently located just off of Wombridge Road, and within walking distance to local shops and amenities this property is perfectly situated for local transport links across Telford. Tenants working at Stafford Park, Telford Town Centre, or Hortonwood. will find this an ideal location.

On with DB Roberts for offers over £90k this would make an ideal purchase for a first investor (or someone looking to build their portfolio) giving a gross yield of 8% if purchased at the asking price.

See more at goo.gl/5K05PE

As always, if you would like any advice or my opinion on the Telford property market please feel free to call or email on 01952 306 444 or martin@letwithsignature.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment