Friday 16 October 2015

Friday's Deal of the Day - 2 bed terraced, Springhill Crescent, Madeley, Telford - 8.25% Gross Yield - Good First Time Investment


 
Good morning Landlords & Investors...
 
When I seen this property it reminded me of similar property I helped a landlord but a couple of years ago. The property was a two bed and located near Broseley, it was a similar price and ready to let...
 
See more at goo.gl/1CamHa
 
This property on with DB Roberts at £80k looks good value, maybe there's more margin if you get your negotiators hat on!
 
The property should rent around £550 per month, and 2 beds are very popular in this area so there shouldn't be too much of an issue getting a good tenant.
 
As always, if you would like my thoughts on investing in the Telford property market please give a call on 01952 306 444 or email me on martin@letwithsignature.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment